May 14, 2020
While the primary focus now must be on overcoming the COVID-19 public health pandemic, there will be important lessons from this crisis that we must act upon. The financial fragility of too many Americans unable to weather even a short period of economic turmoil is painfully obvious. During this one-hour webinar, we will examine the severity of the problem and the need to take advantage of opportunities to help individuals, families, and workers prepare for the future more successfully with tools to improve financial well-being, including expanding access to ways to save for emergencies, retirement, and much more.
- Wendy Carter, Vice President, DC Contribution Director, Segal Consulting
- Aaron J. Harding, Managing Director, Financial Wellness, PWC
- David C. John, Senior Strategic Policy Advisor, AARP
- Will Sandbrook, Executive Director, UK NEST Insight
- Deborah Winshel, Global Head of Social Impact, BlackRock
Moderator: Angela Antonelli, Research Professor and Executive Director, Georgetown University Center for Retirement Initiatives