Support the Center for Retirement Initiatives by making a gift online today. Follow these easy steps below to make sure your gift is properly credited to the Center for Retirement Initiatives.
Go to the online giving form.
- Select what type of gift you would like to make: one-time or recurring.
- In the Selected Designations, blue shaded box, enter the gift dollar amount in the “Other” box pre-filled with “Center for Retirement Initiatives”.
- Check the appropriate gift specification.
- If relevant, enter in Special Instructions Box any other instructions.
- Enter your personal information and click next.
- Continue to the next page and enter your billing information and credit card information and click next.
- On the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed. If all material is correct click submit to enter your gift.
- The final page provides you with a receipt of your gift, please print this receipt for you records.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have made your gift online. If you are interested in becoming a CRI Supporter organization, please do NOT make your donation online and instead complete this online application or contact Angela Antonelli at 202-687-4901 for more information about the CRI Supporter gift levels.
Thank you for your gift to the Center for Retirement Initiatives!
If you have any questions, please call the Center at 202-687-4901.