May 28, 2020
Even before the current pandemic, millions of workers already did not have access to employer-sponsored retirement savings plans, and now, fewer businesses may provide such plans. The pandemic is also having a negative effect on the level of participation and employer contributions to existing retirement plans. During this one-hour webinar, we will discuss the damage to retirement savings and how the private sector and governments can work together as we emerge from this crisis to provide new options that will cover more Americans and boost retirement savings.
- Kevin Boyles, Vice President, Workplace Savings Solutions, Millennium Trust
- Toni Brown, Senior Vice President, Retirement Strategy Group, Capital Group
- Michael Kreps, Principal, Groom Law Group
- David Musto, President & CEO, Ascensus
- Michael Parker, Executive Director, Oregon Savings Network
Moderator: Angela Antonelli, Research Professor and Executive Director, Georgetown University Center for Retirement Initiatives